Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I used copy and paste my writings on this blog but now it doesn't allow me to.

I have to get accustomed to writing direct. I'm now inspired to since one of my ardent readers has reminded me how my writings are like chocolate during christmas!



It's good to learn that when you give your thoughts to an idea it grows into a reality.
I met a wonderful person who directed me to a great concept- wellness.
He was after me for a year to listen to his presentation. I was too preoccupied with things to give him the attention and time. I dismissed it as another pyramid. But in summer I got a call from him when I needed a speaker to talk to my audience on health and fasting. He would usually charge 2000. since he has 7 degrees and 2 PhDs but he offfered his knowledge free!

My audience was thrilled and I felt as if I was listening to one of my own talks and research on health and spirituality.

I have since decided to work along with him and his energetic teamster - a pastor- to bring wealth and health into the lives of all through a 25 years time tested natural product line called melaleuca.com from the Aussie plant of T Tree.

Are you challenged in health and wealth ? Then if you are here is your chance! It's just a matter of time!

No comments: