Sunday, January 6, 2008

White, White stuff surrounds the tree tops!
Kisses, smiles, hurrays ring in the new year
Away from the files and schedules
Will Hot Old Year's stew wash away 07's omissions?

Oh Source of Time
Send the desparing hang-ing-overs over the cliffs
Make my job-search a look within
Let my new age be filled with spirit not forms

Of Giver of Chance
Convert the Doubting Thomas into Power Servants
Whose resolution does not dissolve like delicate snow
Who sees colourfulness in rainbows and not another wet day

Oh Judge of Providence
Let the injustice of a world s0 small be gone
So my weakness of Faith not slither away
And my two-cents-love wipe the every Asqa's tears

Oh Strongest of Strong
This new day is my omega so grant me new life
Every sun you say to me here is my hope in you
Now I want to live so each sunset says here is my trust in You.

Do help me, wouldn't you?
And him and so too her
Wherever they may be!
It's You who I have as The Only Being!

No comments: